By making a purchase or visiting https://permissiontopivot.com you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not make a purchase.
- the site: permissiontopivot.com and all products and services available on it
- us: Ampersand Coaching, LLC (a Pennsylvania limited liability company)
- your content: anything you post or upload on this site
- our content: everything we post on this site owned by us (including text, sound, graphics, or other materials)
From time to time, we’ll include affiliate links. And if you click them and make a purchase, we’ll get a commission in exchange. These funds help support all the content that we create.
We also are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
These links are to products or services that we’ve purchased or think you might like. And we aren’t going to hide which links are which. If it’s an affiliate link, you’ll be told.
If it’s not called out as an affiliate link, it’s not. And it is there to help you learn more or dig deeper and is not in exchange for payment.
You own your content; we own our content.
You own the copyright in your content. But by posting or uploading your content to the site you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license. We need this license so that we can perform the services you registered for. This license allows us to store and show your content to other users. This license does not allow us to sell your content.
This site contains intellectual property owned by Ampersand Coaching, LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property. However, you are welcome to share our content. If you would like to do so, please use no more than a single paragraph and one image and provide a link back to the original page on the site. Any use beyond this is not authorized without our prior written consent. If you would like to obtain consent, please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any content on this site infringes on your intellectual property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site allows users to comment on blog posts. Submissions deemed spam by Squarespace will be automatically filtered out and never posted. Users can also flag comments for moderation and we reserve the ability to delete any comments without notice and/or reason.
This site is designed to be a supportive community. As such, you agree that you will not:
- Use hateful, abusive, offensive, or obscene language towards others
- Threaten others with violence
- Use (or attempt to use) another person’s account
- Post material that infringes on another person’s intellectual property rights
If you do any of these things, we may remove your content.
This site collects information on you in two ways.
- The information that you manually provide us by leaving a comment, filling out one of our contact forms, or making a purchase. This information can be tied directly to you because of the information you’ve provided.
- The information that’s automatically collected via third-party partners included on this site in order to allow us to give and deliver content the most relevant content to you. The types of information collected here include things like your IP address, location, pages visited, and browser type. Generally, our third-party partners only give us this information in the aggregate (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you) but sometimes this information can be directly tied to you (e.g. if you signed up for our list via a Twitter lead generation card).
Most of this information is only used in the aggregate to create a profile of our readers and the types of content that you, as our readers, most identify with. We use this profile to create more content that you love. The information collected is only shared with others if required by our terms of service/agreement with those parties, or if we are legally required to by law.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our website visitors (information that is not identifiable to you) without restriction.
We do not sell, rent, or share our email list containing your personal information to third parties.
However, we may disclose information that can be directly tied to you to:
- contractors, service providers and other third parties that we reasonably use to support our business
- fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- fulfill any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- process your payment, including refunds, complaints, queries with PayPal, Stripe, and Intuit Quickbooks only to the degree necessary
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- to enforce or apply any agreements between us, including for billing and collection purposes.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. For example, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email or by emailing email@example.com. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase or transaction.
Retaining and Deleting Your Information
We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose you gave it to us.
We will keep your personal data as follows:
- Usage information will be kept for a minimum of one year and a maximum of three years from each visit you make to our website.
In some cases, it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be kept. In those instances, we will use the following criteria to decide how long to keep your personal data:
- We will use the availability of blog post comments, the nature of the comment, and the post availability to decide how long to keep publication information.
- We will use the content of your message and the response required to decide how long to keep correspondence information.
- We will keep email newsletter or opt-in information for either the length of your subscription or the length of our contract with our email newsletter service provider.
Updates + Date Last Updated
The last update was: May 25, 2018.